Baxi Boilers from Boiler Quotes Online including combi boilers and system boilers. Baxi is based in the East Midlands and has been manufacturing in the UK since 1866. Baxi Boilers is now part of BDR Thermea which is one of the largest boiler manufacturers in Western Europe.
Baxi manufacturers and supplies a wide range of gas boilers with a model and heat output to suit every household’s heating and hot water needs. Every Baxi gas boiler is backed by Baxi Customer Support, their award-winning customer service division.
Baxi Combi Boilers
Combi boilers, or combination boilers to give them their proper name, provide hot water on demand at your taps and shower. Combi boilers provide hot water as soon as the tap is turned on so there is no need for a hot wat tank or hot water cylinder to store hot water, or for a water tank in your loft. Hot water is available at your taps and shower at mains pressure so there is no need for a pump to ensure you enjoy a powerful shower.
The range of Baxi Combi Boilers includes:
- Baxi EcoBlue Advance Combi which is available with outputs of 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW and has exceptional flow rates of up to 16.4 litres per minute. EcoBlue combi boilers can be fitted with a plug-in digital timer, a plug-in mechanical timer and a room thermostat to control the timing and temperature of your home.
- Baxi EcoBlue Plus Combi is the latest addition to Baxi’s combi boiler range and is a powerful yet extremely compact range of boilers. The EcoBlue + range is available with 24kW, 28kW and 33kW outputs yet its compact size allows it to be installed in a cupboard just 300 mm deep.
- Baxi MainEco Combi has proven technology which is reliable and simple. It is also straightforward to install, maintain and service due to its compact and lightweight design. This combi boiler is available in 24kW, 28kW and 35kW output sizes and is very quiet in operation.
- Baxi Platinum Combi is Baxi’s top of the range combi boiler and comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty as standard. Available with outputs of 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW this boiler range adapts heat output to demand without the need to switch on and off.
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi boilers are endorsed by the Energy Saving Trust and provide a very high standard of energy efficiency. This combi boiler is also available as an LPG 28kW version.
The range of Baxi System Boilers includes:
- Baxi EcoBlue System boilers are compact yet energy efficient, making them suitable for a wide range of property sizes. This range of system boilers is available in output sizes from 12kW to 32kW and most of them can be installed in a cupboard just 300 mm deep.
- Baxi MainEco System boilers are ideal for homes where there is a high demand for hot water. It is available with output sizes of 18kW and 24kW and is designed to fit in small spaces.
- Baxi Megaflo System boilers are compatible with the Baxi Megaflo Eco hot water cylinder. It can also be used together with Baxi Solarflo solar thermal water heating system and the Baxi solar cylinder.
All Baxi Boilers are A rated for energy efficiency under SEDBUK – Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the United Kingdom – which means that they more than 90% efficient.