Boiler Quotes Online installs Worcester Boilers and Worcester Greenstar Boilers have been awarded the Which? Best Buy award for four years on a row. Worcester Boilers also holds the Royal Warrant for supplying central heating boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
Worcester Greenstar is a wide range of domestic boilers which includes combi boilers and system boilers for gas, LPG and oil. The Worcester Greenstar CDi Compact combi boiler, designed for both small and large homes with one or two bathrooms, achieves an A+ energy rating when installed with a Wave, internet connected smart control system.
Worcester Combi Boilers:
- Worcester Greenstar i Combi Boilers are new for 2015 and replace a well-established, award-winning boiler which has been installed in over one million homes in the UK. Available with 25kW and 30kW outputs, the Worcester Greenstar i is simple to operate, includes frost protection, produces instant hot water and has a wide choice of controls to ensure greater comfort and economy. It also achieves an A+ ErP package for energy efficiency when installed with a Wave Smart internet connected control system.
- Worcester Greenstar Si Compact Combi Boilers are a space saving range of boilers suitable for small to medium sized homes, fitting inside a standard kitchen cupboard. With user friendly displays, a wide choice of controls and a low energy pump, Greenstar Si compact combi boilers also achieve an A+ ErP package for energy efficiency when installed with a Wave Smart internet connected control system.
- Worcester Greenstar CDi Classic Combi Boilers is Worcester’s top of the range high performance combi boiler. Having the highest hot water flow rate of the Greenstar combi wall mounted range of boilers, it is suitable for larger homes with more than one bathroom and it is capable of filling a standard kitchen sink in just 32 seconds. It also has frost protection, a wide choice of controls and inbuilt keyless filling to make it easier to refill the system.
- Worcester Greenstar CDi Compact Combi Boilers are a range of space saving combi boilers suitable for larger homes with more than one bathroom. As with all other Worcester combi boilers it offers frost protection, can be fitted with a wide range of controls and has a low energy pump to reduce electricity usage. It also achieves an A+ ErP package for energy efficiency when installed with a Wave Smart internet connected control system.
- Worcester Greenstar CDi Highflow Combi Boilers are floor standing boilers designed for large homes and can fill a standard kitchen sink in just 19 seconds. Greenstar CDi Highflow combi boilers can be fitted under a standard kitchen worktop.
Worcester System Boilers:
- Worcester Greenstar i System Boilers are Worcester’s most popular system boiler and having an output range between 9kW and 30kW, are suitable for a wide range of property sizes. They can also be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy saving and economy.
- Worcester Greenstar CDi Classic System Boilers are Worcester’s top of the range system boiler and are suitable for larger homes with high central heating and hot water demand. They can also be used with Greenskies solar panels for energy saving and economy.
- Worcester GB162 System Boilers are ideal for large domestic properties and commercial applications as they are available with outputs of 50kW and 65kW. They can be installed individually or as part of a multi-boiler cascade system and are also compatible with solar thermal water heating systems.
Worcester Boiler Controls:
- Simple Boiler Controls from Worcester include the MT10RF and the MT10 which are both traditional mechanical timers which can be set for 24 hour periods.
- Worcester Digital Boiler Controls allow more control over your central heating system than mechanical timers. The Greenstar Comfort control is a two channel digital programmer which plugs directly into the boiler. It enables you to control your heating and hot water over a seven day period and can be programmed to turn your heating and hot water on and off up to three times per day.
- Worcester Greenstar Intelligent Boiler Controls learn how long it takes to heat up and cool down your home, monitor external temperatures and program your heating system to adapt. The Greenstar Sense II Weather Compensation Control intelligently reacts with Worcester Boilers to provide weather compensation for your central heating system via a wired outdoor temperature sensor.
- Worcester Internet Connected Boiler Control Systems allow you to control your central heating system via an app on your smart phone or tablet. The app will learn your heating system’s behaviour, it uses live weather data and it can keep track of your fuel usage. The Wave Smart Control interacts with Worcester Boilers to achieve an A+ ErP efficiency rating when installed with a Worcester Greenstar combi boiler. The app produces heating and hot water charts to help identify potential energy savings and remembers your preferred heating settings.